Sustainable waste and collection solutions
AFVALBAK KARTON MÜLLEIMER
WASTE BIN SUSTAINABLE RECYCLABLE
BAC À DÉCHETS EN CARTON
PATTUMIERA IN CARTONE
CUBO DE BASURA DE CARTÓN
CARDBOARD AFFALD PAHVIN
JÄTEASTIA PAPPAVFALL RÉUTILISABLE
The most sustainable solution for waste separation and collection of residual materials for recycling.
Let our customers inspire you here.
Or take a look at our complete range.
Cardboard waste bin from Afvalbox: the first step to circular entrepreneurship.
In order to take that first step towards a circular, but also environmentally aware, business, we would like to bring to your attention the sustainable and environmentally friendly cardboard waste collection bin. To reduce the use of new and used plastic and metal and the associated CO2 emissions.
What makes this sustainable waste and collection bins so special?
* These waste and collection bins are made of a natural product (Kraftliner cardboard), for which no forests are cut down, but trees are planted.
* The production process produces virtually no CO2 emissions.
* In addition, the bin is extremely strong thanks to its well thought-out design.
* The fire safety is comparable to office furniture; the material does not contain open cells with oxygen like corrugated cardboard and honeycomb cardboard.
* The bin has a proven life span of more than 5 years (depending on how you handle it) and at the end of its life span, it is 100% recyclable in the paper industry.
* The bins are not collapsible.
* The top of the cardboard lid has been treated with a less environmentally damaging coating so that the cardboard is easy to clean.
As a partner of CSR (MVO) Netherlands, we work as much as possible with people who are disadvantaged on the labour market. In this way, we not only put an environmentally friendly but also a socially responsible product on the market.
The waste bins are modular and can be adapted to each separate method of waste separation or collection. This also means that the favourable pricing of the waste bin allows for considerable savings in facilities costs. With Afvalbox, you work on a sustainable future.
In 2014, we designed the sustainable circular cardboard waste bins for our own use within our printing company. Due to the many positive reactions of our customers to this product, we decided at the end of 2015 to start producing these waste bins under the name Afvalbox.
In the following years, Afvalbox grew to become the market leader for sustainable facility waste separation solutions and collection of residual materials for recycling. We now have an extensive reference list in the Netherlands, the Benelux and beyond. These include: leading international companies, universities, schools, hospitals, retailers, waste processors and government/public institutions.
Do you want to request a quote or order directly? Send your wishes via the contact form.